If you can’t afford one of our historic and rare pre-loved guitars – the Eric Clapton SG body Les Paul, George Harrison Maton or David Bowie 12 string – then do not despair; there are some great online resources available.
To help you find the quality instruments – drum, percussion, bass, piano, key’s, guitar, brass, bowed and woodwind – as well as amps, effects pedals, books and Dvd’s – check out www.vintageandrare.com. A quick look at their website reveals some fine pieces:
- Late 50’s & Early 1960’s Fender Stratocasters, Jaguars, Jazzmasters and more.
- Some very unusual guitars such as a 1969 Fender Maverick custom (as seen with Johnny Winter at Woodstock).
- Late 50’s Gibson Les Paul standards, Les Paul Recording models, ES-330’s, as well as Gretsch, Bread, Breedlove, Hamer, Rickenbacker models and more.
- Selmer saxophones, Conn Elkhart woodwind, DW and Ludwig and Tama collectors drum kits.
- Many vintage amplifiers from Marshall, Fender, Orange, Sunn, Vox and Dumble along with many more boutique amplifier brands.
Vintage and Rare provide a huge resource for individuals, luthiers, instrument builders and dealers to list vintage, rare and exceptional musical instruments and accessories on a single platform – their website is one of the finest online collection of cool guitars and music equipment online.