Les Paul Lite
If you have ever played a long set with a Gibson Les Paul slung across your shoulder, you’ll probably welcome this new addition to the Gibson family the Les Paul Lite. We have a Gibson clone here at Rare Star and it weighs a ton – the sustain is in the Tufnel zone, but it really puts a lot of pressure on the shoulder!
Low fat Gibson Les Paul
The Les Paul lite weighs in at only 7.5kg which is a significant weight loss. The steps Gibson have taken include thinning the body, losing a tone control in favour of a coil splitter switch and chambers within the body. Cosmetically the guitar looks great – white binding on black paint with rosewood neck and gold hardware. At the time of writing these Les Paul lites are retailing at around a grand – 1000 british pounds.
- Genuine Mahogany body with carved maple top
- Mahogany neck with rounded ’50s profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with acrylic split-diamond inlays
- Powerful 490R and 498T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Gold plated Grover™ keystone tuners with 16:1 ratio
Gibson Les Paul Junior
If you don’t want to buy a guitar new, then you might like to check out the Gibson Les Paul Junior a hot classic.
|CURL error code = 28. (Operation timed out after 20000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received)|